* Nuts of your choice! I opted for a mixed variety of almonds,
pecans, cashews and hazelnuts. (3 cups)
* Egg white from one large egg.
* Vanilla Essence (2tsp.)
* White sugar (half a cup)
* Brown Sugar (quarter cup)
* Cinnamon (two tsp.)
* Preheat oven to 150 C/300 F.
* Line an oven tin with baking parchment/greaseproof paper.
* Whisk the egg white, vanilla essence and a teaspoon of water
together until frothy. Set aside.
* Combine sugar and cinnamon in a little bowl.
* Coat nuts thoroughly in egg white mixture.
* Add sugar and cinnamon mix to nuts, and coat well.
* Spread mixture onto lined tin, and toast in the oven for 30
* Remove from oven, and if you can resist, let it cool. If not, tuck
in! So yummy when warm, but don't give yourself tongue burn!