Pages

Wednesday 25 December 2013

A very merry Christmas to you!



Hello my lovelies! I know...it's been very quiet on here, hasn't it? Life is busy. Too busy. And it's only now that I have a few spare minutes whilst sitting in front of the tele on Christmas day, to write a little post to wish you all a merry Christmas! The festivities in our household have been very cheerful this year, and so it still continues, and I do hope that you are enjoying a time of love, laughter and joy with loved ones too. Merry Christmas!

A few Christmas snaps...
Sewing projects finished...


Home sweet home..





Oh Christmas tree...


























All that is beautiful, good, wholesome and lovely, to you and yours!

Blessings, Tania ♥







5 comments:

  1. Your home looks lovely all dressed-up for Christmas!
    A Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    Blessings,
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL,BEAUTIFUL,BEAUTIFUL.FELIZ ANO NOVO TANIA.BEIJO EM SEU CORAÇÃO.V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tania! Just popped over from Thriftwood blog. I love your lovely home. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So festively gorgeous!!! My dear Tania, you are beyond welcome to decorate my home for the holidays anytime! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. quanto amor e dedicaçao em cada detalhe

    ReplyDelete

Stay a while...Would love to hear from you!