Pages

Sunday 23 June 2013

It's a mum's life!

Well, it certainly has been a whirlwind of a week (or two)! So much running around, as it's the last of our school terms for this year, and a very exciting transition period in the Egan household, with my oldest starting secondary school (High School) in September, and my youngest off to 'Big School'! So, there are many mornings and evenings of taster sessions at different schools, and a bucket load of 'end of year' activities to make our way through! Throw a birthday into that bucket, and a 'James Bond Night',  and it becomes even more hectic!  I've had to make time for 'making' too...a few birthday treats for the birthday girl, and of course a last minute nod to the birthday cake! As for the PTA 'Bond Night' fundraiser, luckily all I had to do was dress up and be present. The other parents did a marvellous job at organising and hosting the event. I think the best way to share all that's been going on, is in pictures...I'll waffle on too much otherwise!

Bond Night...a time to dress up, and let our hair down a little!



Trying very hard to find my inner 'Bond Girl'! It was hard, as my tendencies are more 'Peggy Sue' than 'Plenty o'Toole'!


Fun and laughter with the girls! And a few life-sized posters...


And then, back down to earth! A spot of tree climbing with the boys! Just hanging around, waiting for big sis to finish yet another taster session...

Birthday celebrations! A few surprises for the birthday girl!

A new pinboard for important notes...


Pretty glue...covered in Washi tape ♥

A little machine embroidered hoop...



A notebook, with a little message to encourage...

And cake and bunting of course!


Happy 11th birthday!


Now, after what has been a busy old week, I hope to find a little time to rest...and read...

Happy weekend to you all!
Tania ♥




6 comments:

  1. What a lovely post! Congratulations!! And.... you look stunning in that dress!!

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More great stuff Tania! Bond parties, childrens Birthdays, cooking, sewing and crafts! Phew! im worn out. ... more please Happy Sunday, Mandyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your children's birthday's! You look 'the real bondgirl' in that dress. It suits you well!

    Love the things you made!

    Happy week Tania,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much to say...
    Let's see...
    First of all, you are STUNNING!!! I wish I had your gorgeous figure and that dress!! Beautiful!
    I had to smile about the glue, it's the little things in life that just make us happy right? Especially when we are sitting at our tables and crafting away!
    Love the Happy Bird Day :) I will have to make one of those some time, because it's summer break and I'm a teaching assistant I don't have to work, so I have all of these "things" to do.. I don't know where to start! So I know what you mean by whirlwind!!
    Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are every bit the consummate, gorgeous Bond Girl in that alluring fantastic dress, dear Tania.

    I adored seeing many of the splendidly pretty pieces you created for your DD's birthday on Instagram, and again here. How incredibly lucky your kids are to have a mom who creates so many awesome presents for their special days.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. This weak is good. We were waiting of festival. We went to school in September. Many days we did homework in school. Nordvpn Offer 3 Year She got birthday gift which was bucket of fruits. We saw some photos.

    ReplyDelete

Stay a while...Would love to hear from you!