Pages

Friday 18 January 2013

Friday fancies...

My goodness, I am most definitely a Southern Hemisphere girl! I am not cut out for this cold weather! A good old sprinkling of the serene white fluff is falling from the sky, and it's covering everything in a blanket of pure, crisp beauty, bringing with it a stillness...But, as beautiful as it is, I cannot cope with the cold that accompanies it! So, I am wrapping up warm, and admiring it from inside! Whilst enjoying the coziness, I have managed to tidy my sewing corner, and yet another shelf has been taken over by all things cotton and thread! I think hubby must be feeling like a take-over is imminent! But, he need not worry...his pants drawer is safe...for now! What I enjoyed most today whilst having a little sort out, was finding a home for all the lovely pretties I'd been given at Christmas. And, this little fella...I have a particular soft spot for clockwork toys! A present from yours truly...to yours truly! Hee-hee...


All tidy...and organised!


























































































So, what have you got planned for the weekend? I think for us, it will involve hibernation! And lots of hot chocolate with marshmallows! And on that note, I'm off to boil the kettle! Have a superbly blessed time, whatever you get up to!

Tania ♥♥♥

5 comments:

  1. I just love your sense of style. Your decor is so cute.

    Stay warm and enjoy the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such immensely lovely corners of craft, flower and pastel hued beauty and inspiration.

    Wishing you a warm, wonderful weekend, dear Tania,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks adorable.. And the hot chocolate with marshmellows is definitely up for my vote.. [when it is cold outside, nothing warms you like it,ha]
    My plans for the weekend, include finishing up a vintage dress that I am working on.. and possiably visiting thrift stores today..
    Have a great /warm/cozy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How absolutely perfect is your blog??? I've been blessed by finding it! I love your organized little shelf... have a great eeekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, love your blog. So nice to find a Tilda fan in English.
    Your shelves are so cute. Great idea!
    I am a Tilda fan too!
    Sharon from Idaho

    ReplyDelete

Stay a while...Would love to hear from you!