Pages

Saturday 15 October 2011

Loving Saturdays....

Today is a beautiful, crisp autumnal morning,with clear blue skies and sunlight draping every surface...Excuse me for getting all lyrical about it, but it cheers me up! We are still in our P.J's, (oh, the shame!), but it is lovely to have no plans, no commitments, nowhere to go! On that note,  my car has been found, in good nick, and had been abandoned by the thieves not far from our house! It had been there for over a week until a member of the public reported it! So, now it is in police possession for forensics to look it over, and I should have it back next week. Hooray! Thank you all for your well wishes and support. It is so good to have sympathetic ears and shoulders to have a cry on!

Although we (the 'royal we' that is!) are still in pyjamas, it doesn't mean we've been lazy this morning. I have managed to tidy the house (well, a little...) and have done some sewing too! I have been on a bit of a roll this weak, and after completing my little Strawberry mouse, I thought I should have a go at making a boy mouse, and opted for this little sailor...


I have also wanted to try my hand at making another project from Tone Finnanger's book, 'Crafting Christmas Gifts'. I made this Goodnight Angel, and was pleased with how it turned out. If you're keen on sewing, give it a try! It's so much fun!


I hope you're having a good day wherever you are, and wish you all a happy sunny weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I really want to see the goodnight angel. Please show us it some time.

    ReplyDelete

Stay a while...Would love to hear from you!